Welcome to my 18th post documenting my weekly struggles, goals and achievements in business and life for the week of Feb 13 - Feb 19, 2017.
The majority of this past week has been spent with my family, so I didn't make too many goals for myself because I just wanted to have some fun. I was able to workout all of the days I planned to workout, so I'm pretty proud of myself for making time for that, when I could have just used my vacation as an excuse to slack off.
WHY I'M CREATING THESE WEEKLY POSTS
- To help keep me accountable by posting my goals publicly.
- To give me a better sense of control.
- To give me something to work towards.
- To keep me motivated to keep improving.
- To help me learn more about myself, blogging & business (I LOVE learning & analyzing!)
- To help me break things down and simplify my to-do list, so I don’t feel so overwhelmed (the goal is less stress, right?!) For my goals, I'm giving myself 3 things to accomplish in each category in order to keep things simple. All I have to do are these 3 things and once I finish them, I'm done for the week and I can go do whatever I want.
- To give me an outlet to talk about this stuff ( I LOVE talking about business and blogging but I don’t have too many friends that can relate, and the ones that can are usually BUSY buildin’ their own thangs…)
- To help me with my monthly income report.
- To give me something to look back on to see how far I’ve come.
- To hopefully help inspire and motivate others who are going through the same struggles (and maybe help us connect if we don’t know each other yet?!)
I usually write about the top 3 struggles I’m currently working through, but this week I'm only going to put one for each, since I've been on vacation the past week and am probably going to take another few days to myself to recharge my batteries.
- Finding the energy to focus on writing and creating for my blogs. I'm pretty exhausted after spending a week with my family (introvert probs) and so I'm probably going to need to take a little more time off to myself once we all go our separate ways.
- Getting back on track with eating after being on vacation for the past week. When I go off my usual "diet" I eat so many new, delicious things that it can be hard to go back to my usual routine.
My top 3 goals for this week.
- Continue writing my blog post about why I'm hooked on powerlifting.
- Add something new to Whipped Dream.
- Finish reading #GIRLBOSS.
- Power lift 5 days this week to make up for the time off.
- Track my calories Wed-Sun.
- Stock up on healthy food for the week.
What I’ve accomplished since last week.
I took last week off so I got nothing to highlight. 🙂
- Make healthy choices for every meal (for my current diet, this means focusing on higher protein, lower fat and to try to eat around 2,000 calories.) (I tried to do this for the most part but definitely wasn't perfect. Not going to stress about it and I'm just going to get back on track this week.)
Power lift Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday (I leave San Diego for Anaheim Thursday morning.)(Done!) HAVE FUN and just enjoy my time with my family.(Done!)
ONE THING I'M GRATEFUL FOR THIS WEEK
I'm grateful for being able to spend time with my family a few times a year, even though we all live far away from each other.